Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
Recipe inspired by Savy Naturalista.
For peanut butter
- 2 cups (275g) peanuts (untoasted, unsalted)
- pinch salt (optional)
For Easter eggs
- 2 ½ cups rolled oats
- 3 tbsps. peanut butter made with the NutraMilk
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 tbsps. almond milk made with the NutraMilk
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Sprinkles for decoration (optional)
- Plastic eggs
- Start by making the peanut butter:
- Place peanuts in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 2-3 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- Set aside 3 tbsp. of peanut butter for the recipe and store the rest for later use.
- In a medium bowl mix dry ingredients and set aside. In a large bowl add maple syrup, vanilla, milk* and peanut butter.
- (You can use any plant-based milk made with the NutraMilk- I happened to have some almond milk frozen from a previous batch I made so I used that).
- Stir until mixture has been combined, add the dry ingredient to the large bowl and mix with hands.
- Once combined add chocolate chips and sprinkles. Place in plastic eggs and let set in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Once done, gently open them from the plastic eggs and decorate with sprinkles. Enjoy!