Macadamias are full of healthy nutrients including a special a combination of heart-healthy nutrients such as phytosterols, monounsaturated oils, fiber, the amino acid l-arginine, and other disease-fighting phytonutrients. Matcha doesn’t stay behind! It is very high in powerful antioxidants, especially ¨catechins¨, which may fight inflammation in the body, help maintain healthy arteries and promote cell repair.
This delicious healthy nut butter is a superfood for your heart and overall health.
- 2 cups macadamia nuts
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp matcha
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Place macadamia nuts into NutraMilk container
- Press Butter, set for 1 minute
- Press Start
- Open the container lid, add remaining ingredients, replace lid
- Press Mix for 1 min, then Start
- Refrigerate until the matcha macadamia nut butter thickens to desired consistency