November 11, 2021
Strawberry Hot White Chocolate
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
Strawberries are not just for smoothies! This warm, rich, creamy and sweet beverage is perfect to indulge in during the winter months. We’ve used fresh strawberries and homemade almond milk made with the NutraMilk for the freshest hot chocolate you can get!
Check out all the healthy nutrients you get when making almond milk with the NutraMilk.
- 2 cups plant-based milk of choice (I used almond, cashew is also delicious or really any other nut or seed milk)
- ⅔ cup strawberries, sliced
- 2 oz. white chocolate, melted
- pinch sea salt
- 1½ tsp. pure vanilla extract (optional)
- ⅓ cup white chocolate chips or chunks for topping (optional)
- Whipped cream for topping (vegan or regular/optional)
For almond milk
- 1 cup (150g) almonds
- 1 quart (946ml) water
- 1/8 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt (optional)
- Start by making almond milk & Strawberry almond milk
*Make strawberry milk – you can add strawberries after almond nut butter is made and mix for 1 minute, then add water OR make almond milk first, dispense and then blend strawberries and milk separately either in the NutraMilk or with a hand blender.
- Place almonds in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 7 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Add water and replace lid.
- Press Mix (do not change the default Mix time).
- Press Start.
- Press Dispense, open spigot and fill your container with almond milk.
- Melt chocolate and heat milk and chocolate together, whisk to make sure its well-combined and smooth.
- Pour strawberry hot white chocolate in mugs and add toppings of choice: Whipped coconut cream, chocolate chips, melted white chocolate, fresh strawberry, etc. Serve immediately and enjoy!