May 26, 2021
Carrot, Orange & Ginger Juice
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
This refreshing, immune-boosting juice is easy to make in the NutraMilk and a great start to your day.
Fresh squeezed orange juice provides 138% too he daily recommended intake (DRI) of Vitamin C. Carrots are loaded with vitamin A, plus potassium, vitamin C, and Vitamin K. Ginger has been associated with many health benefits including antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties.
This 3-ingredient healthy juice concoction is naturally sweet and so tasty thanks to the carrots and the oranges, and makes an excellent immune-booster and healthy addition to any diet. Enjoy!
- 4 carrots, peeled and cut in large chunks
- 2 oranges, juiced
- 2-inch piece ginger root, peeled
- Prepare carrots by peeling, washing and cutting in large chunks.
- Add carrots and ginger to the NutraMilk and process for a few minutes until the carrots start to release their natural juice in to the outer container. Once you notice there is no more juice being released- add a little bit of water. As much as you want to make enough juice but as little as possible so you get a nutrient rich juice. If you want to make several cups- it´s best to add more vegetables (carrots). Process once more with water until more juice is released.
- Dispense into container.
- Add juice from oranges and stir to mix. You can also add juice of oranges directly in the NutraMilk along with the water you add.
- Enjoy as soon as possible after juice is freshly made so you get the most of it´s nutritional benefits.