Yield: approximately 1¾ cup (370 g)
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas (210 g)
- 2/3 cup roasted beets (115 g)
- ¼ cup tahini (60 mL)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1½ teaspoon cumin
- garlic clove, small to medium, peeled and minced (to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt (to taste)
- Roast the beets: cut them into small chunks, drizzle with olive oil, and place in a
325° F (163° C) oven for approximately 25-30 minutes until tender.
- Place chickpeas, roasted beets, tahini, cumin, salt, and garlic in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set and run for 1 minute.
- Remove the container lid and add lemon juice and olive oil. Replace lid.
- Press Butter cycle for 1 minute, and run for 30 seconds.
Serving Suggestion: Place in serving dish and garnish with olive oil, lemon juice, pine nuts, and diced beets.
From 200 DELICIOUS & HEALTHY RECIPES for your NutraMilk from Nuts, Seeds, Grains & More by Rita Rivera