Peanut Butter Cookies
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk Nutritionist Florencia Tagliavini.
Recipe by Deliciously Ella.
For peanut butter
- 2 cups (275g) peanuts for peanut butter made with the NutraMilk
- 150g porridge oats
- 100g peanut butter made with the NutraMilk
- 35g brown rice flour
- 50ml maple syrup
- 60g coconut oil, melted
- 50g coconut sugar
- Making peanut butter
- Place peanuts and salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 2-3 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients in the NutraMilk and press mix (do not change default time).
- Use a large ice-cream scoop or large spoon to scoop balls of cookie dough on to baking tray, pushing them down a little to form cookie shapes.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until golden. Remove and leave to cool before enjoying.