Chocolate Soda Fountain Egg Cream
Treat yourself to this chocolate soda fountain delight!
It’s bubbly, refreshing, and chocolaty plus you get some healthy nutrients too! With 23% DV* of vitamin E, it’s an excellent source of the powerful antioxidant, and a good source of riboflavin, magnesium, and phosphorus. You also get 8g of protein in one glass and heart-healthy fats.
*%DV: Percent Daily Value (DV) references how much a certain nutrient contributes in one serving of food in relation to the daily requirement.
- ¾ cup almond milk (177 mL)
- ½ cup unflavored carbonated water (118 mL)
- 1 Tablespoon chocolate syrup (or to taste)
- Whisk almond milk and chocolate syrup in a glass.
- Add carbonated water, and stir.
From 200 DELICIOUS & HEALTHY RECIPES for your NutraMilk from Nuts, Seeds, Grains & More by Rita Rivera