Cashew Cookie Butter Balls – Vegan, Gluten-Free
These Cashew Cookie Butter Balls are completely gluten free, dairy free, and made with high quality ingredients. A dessert everyone can enjoy without having to feel guilty later.
Cashews help with heart health, digestion, and brain function. They are a plant-based protein filled with minerals like magnesium, zinc, and copper. They also are an antioxidant and a healthy fat.
Maple syrup is an amazing alternative to regular table sugar. It is a natural sweetener that is filled with antioxidants, minerals, and lower on the glycemic index. When used in small amounts, maple syrup helps with inflammation and does not spike your blood sugar.
- 2 cups Roasted Unsalted Cashews
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
- Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Almond Milk made w/ The Nutramilk
- Place 2 cups roasted unsalted cashews in NutraMilk Bowl
- Set The NutraMilk for 7 minutes, Press Butter & Start
- Add 2 Tbsp of Maple Syrup
- Add 1/2 Tbsp of Vanilla Extract
- Add Pinch of Salt
- Press Mix & Start for 1 Minute
- Scoop out Cashew Butter into Bowl
- Add Sprinkles
- Roll the cashew butter in between your palms into little balls, and place on plate
In separate bowl
- Mix Almond Milk with Dark Chocolate Chips
- Melt the Chocolate in a Sauce Pan or Microwave
- Drizzle Melted Chocolate on Cookie Balls
- Add Star Sprinkles