You can make this recipe with blanched, roasted, or raw almonds. If you decide to blanche your almonds, make sure they are dry before using them in your NutraMilk.
Yields approximately 1¾ cup (270 g)
- 1½ cups almonds (225g)
- ½ cup water (118 mL)
- ½ cup cilantro (10 g)
- ¼ cup parsley (8 g)
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2½ Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pink Himalayan salt to taste
- Place almonds in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set and run for 4 minutes.
- Open the container lid and add the remaining ingredients except for a ¼ cup of water. Replace the lid.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 1 minute, and run for 15 seconds.
- Open the container lid, and add the rest of the water. Replace the lid.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 1 minute, and run for 20 seconds.
You can eat this on crackers, or use it as a spread on sandwiches, in wraps, and with crudité.
From 200 DELICIOUS & HEALTHY RECIPES for your NutraMilk from Nuts, Seeds, Grains & More by Rita Rivera